G3 Waders: $699.95
Simms’ long-standing, award-winning wader is back with an exciting update to the material package, improved fit, and an enhanced feature set while remaining the most comfortable, reliable, and performance-driven wader ever. Made with hands, heart and soul and individually tested for waterproofness in the USA, of imported materials, first and foremost, world-renowned GORE-TEX fabric.
- Updated material lamination package with even more durable, breathable, and comfortable Gore-Tex 3-layer upper and Gore-Tex Pro 4-layer lower
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with a fabric suspender divider and integrated webbing attach point for net carry
- Top access zippered stretch pocket plus zippered, reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming chest pocket
- The upper organization also includes a removable Tippet-Tender Pocket and a zippered stretch-woven interior flank pocket on wearer’s left
- Built-in low-profile back belt loops with high and low options; 2 inch stretch nylon belt included
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility, and increased durability
- Patented, abrasion-resistant, built-in Gravel Guards
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Custom options available
- Made in USA of imported materials
FABRIC TECH: Upper: 3-layer waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Shell; Lower: 4-Layer waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Pro Shell.
G3 Guide Wading Jacket: $599.95
The iconic G3 Guide™ Wading Jacket is the perfect blend of mobility and fishing utility. Lightweight guaranteed dry 3-layer GORE-TEX® combined with the first-ever 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro with stretch will move you through the elements with purpose.
- Durable, breathable, and comfortable GORE-TEX® Shell 3-layer through the body with GORE-TEX® stretch panels strategically placed to move with every dynamic cast. The fabric feels tough to protect from the rain and durable to hold up to any weather mother nature tosses at you
- 3-point adjustable storm hood with high vis center hood panel
- Right chest pocket contains a retractor docking station that can be worn on the exterior when changing flies then stashed away when not in use to reduce potential for line catch
- Left chest pocket has loop front patch to store flies and contains a tethered, removable lens cloth
- Zippered stretch-woven pocket on interior of wearer’s left chest and dump mesh pocket on interior of wearer’s right chest
- Zippered hand pockets built with interior bellows for additional storage and exterior drain holes for wading deep
- Articulated sleeves and key stretch panels across the back enhance mobility
- Shingled, no-catch watertight cuffs
- Jacket length from collar to hem hits just below the waist to pair with waders and is versatile for on deck performance
Guide BOA Wading Boots: $299.95
The key to powering through the obstacles of a river system is great footing. The rugged, responsive Guide BOA Boot stacks agility and stability in your favor with maximum Vibram traction and an exacting BOA-lacing system fit.
- BOA Fit System to dial into fast, effortless, precision fit.
- Full TPU coated upper for durability.
- Rubber toe and heel overlays for added protection
- Full closed-cell neoprene foam lining
- Pull-on loops for easy on and off.
- TPU outsole plate for stud and cleat retention
M’s Flyweight Vibram Sole: $229.95
If the call of high mountain streams and the path less traveled ring true for you, our 42 oz. FLYWEIGHT® Wading Boot – Vibram® Sole offers an incredibly lightweight design to help you answer the high-mountain call. The low-profile design maintains full wading boot functionality and the Vibram Idrogrip outsole sticks to wet, mossy rocks, and is reinforced for reliable stud retention.
- Low-profile, lightweight synthetic boot upper
- Welded TPU film in high abrasion zones for durability
- Speed lace hooks & lace-toe closure
- High cushion dual-density EVA midsole for comfort
- Stud-compatible 4.5 mm Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole
- Cleat Compatibility: click ‘View size info’ above.
Mens Guide Fishing Wading Boots: $237.95
Time spent on the river is knowledge. And the more time you spend on the river, the more your gear needs to perform at a high level. Our G3 Guide™ Wading Boots – Vibram® Soles are designed with working guides in mind. This means the support, traction and durability that 200-plus days on the river demand. The boot features big-time ankle support and an enhanced feel underfoot to help you get to hard-to-reach places. Our RiverTread® build gives you more feeling under your boot, so the unseen becomes easier to navigate without compromising on the overall support or traction of the boot.
Pro Wading Staff: $229.95
With convenient one-handed deployment, the carbon-fiber Pro Wading Staff brings in-river and on-trail support and stabilization to the fishing days that bring us balance.
- Hybrid carbon-fiber and aluminum construction is stiff and resilient
- Unique one-handed deployment mechanism makes staff at-the-ready in seconds
- Adjustable length (120-140cm) via integrated flick-lock mechanism
- Cork/EVA composite handle for all day comfort
- Includes built-in wrist strap, retractor and compression molded sheath
- Integrated carbide tip for in-river grip; includes removable rubber tip
- Deployed Length: 120-140cm (47 – 56 inches); Collapsed Length: 45 cm (17.5 inches)
Wading Staff: $179.95
Sourcing steelhead across the roiling waters of Washington’s Olympic Peninsula is easier with an ally at your side. Simms Pro Wading Staff excels against the push and pull thanks to the lightweight, high-strength capabilities of best-in-class carbon tubing. The 4-section staff includes a FastLock system–similar to touring-style ski poles–for customizable lengths between 51 and 56 in. A contoured cork handle delivers nonslip grip. And the ergonomic strap is quick-release enabled for enhanced safety in the field. Neoprene sheath comes standard.
- Lightweight & rigid carbon fiber tubing
- Contoured cork around handle allows for secure grip
- Locking detent button & adjustable FastLock for customized length between 51 & 56 in.
- Ergonomic strap has a quick-release mechanism for safety
- Fits the Simms Wading Staff Retractor (not included) & Wading Staff Rubber Tip (not included)
Taco Bag for Waders: $49.95
Everybody loves a good taco. The same goes for this guide-favorite Taco Bag. Powered by PU-coated 600 denier ballistic nylon-shell fabric, ingredients include a large circular design opens completely to form a handy changing mat and, after fishing, swallows two pairs of dripping waders and their muddy boot companions. Mesh vents prevent mold and mildew. A YKK® zipper comes standard. Large circular design that easily zips and contains wet, muddy waders and boots
- Large enough to hold up to 2 stockingfoot waders and 2 pairs of wading boots
- Mesh vents help prevent mold and mildew
- YKK® zipper