Home Waters Guide Service

Home Waters Guide Service can get you set up with guided trips on many of the beautiful rivers in and around Lane County, Oregon. In addition to local rivers, our trips now include the rivers within the Willamette National Forest.

Whether it be for steelhead or trout, single-hand or spey, Home Waters Guide Service welcomes all skill levels for an opportunity to get out on the water.

Home Waters Guide Service has a few days in June available. We should be able to accommodate most requests, but if you are looking to book a trip, get that day in the books early or there is a chance someone else will claim your spot!

Call the shop to book your trip. (541) 342-6691

  • Full Day (8 hours):
    • $550 for one or two persons;
    • Lunch, light snacks, and water provided;
    • All fishing gear provided (rods, reels, lines, flies);
    • All McKenzie River Floats available: Paradise Campground down river to Armitage Park.
  • Half Day (4 hours)
    • $450 for one or two persons;
    • Water provided, no lunch offered;
    • All fishing gear provided (rods, reels, lines, flies);
    • Lower McKenzie River only: Leaburg Dam to Armitage.
  • Trout Spey Trip (Full Day Only)
    • $550 for one or two anglers;
    • Lunch, light snacks, and water provided;
    • Trip designed for experienced Spey anglers;
    • All McKenzie River Floats available: Paradise Campground down river to Armitage Park.

 *All guided trips are subject to seasonal weather and river conditions. Availability of floats will vary based on these conditions. Call for more details (541) 342-6691.

Gift certificates are available.



In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)

 Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact SDA through the federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information is also available in languages other than English.

 To file a complaint alleging discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.

 This institution is an equal opportunity provider.