The Redington Hydrogen rod family is designed for the trout angler. A fine-tuned, medium-fast action is combined with the lightest weight components. This gives anglers incredible performance with a light in-hand feel. Skeletonized reel seats and single-foot guides help reduce weight, while the rod actions and models will match any trout fishing scenario.
Redington Hydrogen Highlights:
- The lightest rod in its class
- Super-tuned, smooth, moderate-fast action
- Single-foot guides for increased tip recovery
- Skeletonized, CNC machined, anodized aluminum reel seat
- Pinpoint accuracy delivered through improved rod tracking
- Matte finish blank for flash reduction
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking
- Half-wells, premium grade cork handles
- Fully protected cordura rod tube with dividers
- Lifetime warranty
Pondering a reel for the Hydrogen? Check out the Redington Grande which we like for it’s line capacity. Available in 3 different colors, and 5 different sizes, including a 14+. Our color suggestion: Marine. It looks awesome next to that matte black blank and black epoxied guides.