The Redington Hydrogen Euro Nymph models feature a more sensitive tip for superior presentation control and strike sensitivity. This allows the angler to effectively fish any run and detect the slightest of hits. Skeletonized reel seats and single-foot guides help reduce weight, while the rod actions and models will match any trout fishing scenario. The Redington Hydrogen Euro Nymph will allow you to increase your numbers, whether it’s a day of fishing with friends or trying to qualify for the world championships.
The 3100 HYDROGEN is the go-to Euro-nymph stick. It’s made to handle double and triple fly teams, offers enough length for high stick techniques, and will toss a dry fly on a weight forward line when conditions call for it.
The 3110 HYDROGEN offers all the benefits of the 3100, but with an extra foot of length to offer more reach on bigger rivers and more control over your team of flies mid-drift.
The 4100 HYDROGEN is built to handle bigger bugs and jig-nymphs for larger trout, and doubles as a fantastic dry fly rod when reach and delicacy are important.
Redington Hydrogen Euro Nymph Highlights:
- The lightest rod in its class
- Find tuned tip for improved strike sensitivity
- Single-foot guides to reduce overall weight
- Skeletonized, CNC machined, anodized aluminum reel seat
- Pinpoint accuracy delivered through improved rod tracking
- Matte finish blank for flash reduction
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking
- Half-wells, premium grade cork handles
- Fully protected cordura rod tube with dividers
- Lifetime warranty
Pondering a reel for the Hydrogen? Check out the Redington Grande which we like for it’s line capacity. Available in 3 different colors, and 5 different sizes, including a 14+. Our color suggestion: Marine. It looks awesome next to that matte black blank and black epoxied guides.