A Glimpse at the Future of Fiberglass
The ECHO Bad Ass Glass QuickShot is a rod designed for big game fisheries where you need to huck big rigs to big fish and do it quickly. Something previously thought of as well outside the world of fiberglass rods!
Faster, Lighter, More Powerful
“Slow” and “fiberglass” are no longer one-in-the-same. The ECHO Bad Ass Glass is ready to fish all day and keep it snappy. Zip streamers on quick short shots or lay on the throttle to go the distance.
ECHO Bad Ass Glass QuickShot is 6wt to 10wt and Saltwater Ready!
Available in 6wt to 10wt in 8′ models. The ideal fiberglass stick for your favorite inshore or offshore saltwater haunts. It’s equally at home chucking big streamers to your favorite freshwater predators!
ECHO Bad Ass Glass QuickShot Highlights:
- Four piece travel design
- Action: Glass Fast
- Blank: Translucent Sky Blue
- Tube: Unique fiberglass rod tube
- Guides: Stainless w/ low-friction ceramic stripper
- Grips: Features two grip styles
- Reel Seat: Maintenance-free aluminum
- Warranty: ECHO Lifetime Warranty
Looking for a little smaller of a glass rod? Check out the ECHO River Glass . And be sure to check out Tim Rajeff’s demo video for the ECHO River Glass too!
Who and what is covered by ECHO’s warranty?
All ECHO rods are covered by a lifetime warranty for the original owner. Service covers all manufacturer defects, incidental damage, or anything that is keeping your ECHO rod from performing in a fish-able manner. Normal wear and tear and cosmetic issues caused by sun exposure, saltwater, or other environmental factors are not covered by the warranty. This includes damages to blanks, hardware, and cork.
All ECHO reels are covered by a one year warranty for the original owner.
International customers (including Canada), contact ECHO at email@example.com for warranty information.
ECHO Fly Rod Lifetime Warranty and Repair
Rajeff Sports will repair or replace damaged and defective rods for the lifetime of the original owner. THEY REQUIRE ALL RODS TO BE SENT BACK FOR WARRANTY/REPAIR SERVICE. ECHO will not send out parts or replacements as there is a chance they will not fit properly on your rod (if they are not listed on the spare tips page.) The rod must be sent back so it can be properly fitted and flex tested with the new sections.
- All repairs/replacements require a $35* repair fee. This fee is only waived in specific circumstances to be determined by ECHO’s warranty staff. Include a $35 check made out to Rajeff Sports. If you wish to pay with card, do not include a check in the shipment and ECHO will contact you for credit card info. If it is determined your repair fee should be waived, ECHO will not collect payment.
- ECHO will contact you only if they need to collect payment, or there are questions they have about your particular rod.
- Warranties/repairs are typically processed within just a few business days and shipped back to you. This can vary depending on a number of factors, and some claims may take longer. ECHO apologizes for any inconvenience.
- ECHO will not exchange your rod for a different model. You will receive back the same model you sent in.
- For discontinued rod models: if ECHO no longer has parts to fix your rod, they will replace the rod with its equivalent new model.
ECHO Fly Reel Warranty and Service Policy
Rajeff Sports will warranty all ECHO fly reels for a period of 12 months from date of purchase. This covers any failure due to faulty materials or workmanship, providing it has been given reasonable care and use. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, loss, accidental damage or damage due to misuse or continued exposure to saltwater.
For more information contact Rajeff Sports at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ECHO Action vs. Power Comparison
Action vs Power Comparison
The Action vs. Power matrix is used for comparison between ECHO rod models. Utilizing this chart, you’ll be able to choose an ECHO rod that best fits you and your personal casting stroke. The vertical axis indicates the rod’s power, while the horizontal axis indicates the rod’s action. In simple terms, two-hand rod action is derived from the top half of the rod, while power is derived from the bottom half.
Fast action rods feature softer tips than medium action rods and provide a ‘stiffer’ feel. Fast action rods excel in the hands of anglers with more aggressive casting strokes and greater stroke control. Medium action rods are ideal for anglers with more fluid casting strokes and have a larger ‘sweet spot’ for a wider range of casting strokes. Consistently throwing a tailing loop? Your rod’s action may not be a good fit to you and your casting stroke.
A rod’s power is its resistance to flexing under load. Powerful rods are ‘beefier’ through the bottom half, generate higher line speeds, and are more adept at keeping big fish pinned. Delicate rods are more presentation-oriented, protect light tippet, and are a better choice for picky fish.
ECHO Rod & Reel Maintenance
ECHO recommends the following regular reel maintenance:
Wash all components with warm freshwater after each days use in saltwater. Pay extra attention to the space where the guides meet the blank and the metal parts of the reel seat. Try to keep sand and dirt out of the ferrules. Occasionally use a few drops of any reel oil or grease on the reel seat threads to keep it operating smoothly. Paraffin wax can also be used on the ferrules if needed to ensure a proper fit.
Do not use tape on your ferrules.
** FREE SHIPPING Direct from ECHO **
This item will be handled and shipped directly from Echo.