The ECHO Bravo 10/12 fly reel. First of all, revolutionary drag systems only come around once in a blue moon. Secondly, revolutionary drag systems that don’t cost an arm and a leg are even more rare. Worth noting is ECHO’s new saltwater-safe PIT STOP drag system. The result is tool-free access to the reel’s carbon fiber disc drag system. Also worth noting is the Bravo’s extra large arbor and low startup inertia.
The Bravo is made in 7/9 & 8/10 sizes.
ECHO Bravo 10/12 Specs:
- Diameter: 4.75″
- Width: 1.5″
- Weight: 9.2oz
- Capacity: WF10+250yd/30lb
ECHO Bravo 10/12 Highlights:
- ALL NEW Saltwater-safe PIT STOP drag system, featuring a maintenance-free carbon fiber disc
- Premium roller clutch bearing system for a smooth, instantly-engaged drag
- Large arbor design for faster line pickup
- Durable, solid aluminum alloy construction
- Incoming/outgoing audible click
- Easily convertible from left to right hand retrieve
- Large arbor spool design for fast line pickup and low line memory
- Tool-free access to all components
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
Who and what is covered by ECHO’s warranty?
All ECHO rods are covered by a lifetime warranty for the original owner. Service covers all manufacturer defects, incidental damage, or anything that is keeping your ECHO rod from performing in a fish-able manner. Normal wear and tear and cosmetic issues caused by sun exposure, saltwater, or other environmental factors are not covered by the warranty. This includes damages to blanks, hardware, and cork.
All ECHO reels are covered by a one year warranty for the original owner.
International customers (including Canada), contact ECHO at email@example.com for warranty information.
ECHO Fly Rod Lifetime Warranty and Repair
Rajeff Sports will repair or replace damaged and defective rods for the lifetime of the original owner. THEY REQUIRE ALL RODS TO BE SENT BACK FOR WARRANTY/REPAIR SERVICE. ECHO will not send out parts or replacements as there is a chance they will not fit properly on your rod (if they are not listed on the spare tips page.) The rod must be sent back so it can be properly fitted and flex tested with the new sections.
- All repairs/replacements require a $35* repair fee. This fee is only waived in specific circumstances to be determined by ECHO’s warranty staff. Include a $35 check made out to Rajeff Sports. If you wish to pay with card, do not include a check in the shipment and ECHO will contact you for credit card info. If it is determined your repair fee should be waived, ECHO will not collect payment.
- ECHO will contact you only if they need to collect payment, or there are questions they have about your particular rod.
- Warranties/repairs are typically processed within just a few business days and shipped back to you. This can vary depending on a number of factors, and some claims may take longer. ECHO apologizes for any inconvenience.
- ECHO will not exchange your rod for a different model. You will receive back the same model you sent in.
- For discontinued rod models: if ECHO no longer has parts to fix your rod, they will replace the rod with its equivalent new model.
ECHO Fly Reel Warranty and Service Policy
Rajeff Sports will warranty all ECHO fly reels for a period of 12 months from date of purchase. This covers any failure due to faulty materials or workmanship, providing it has been given reasonable care and use. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, loss, accidental damage or damage due to misuse or continued exposure to saltwater.
For more information contact Rajeff Sports at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ECHO Rod & Reel Maintenance
ECHO recommends the following regular reel maintenance:
Wash all components with warm freshwater after each days use in saltwater. Pay extra attention to the space where the guides meet the blank and the metal parts of the reel seat. Try to keep sand and dirt out of the ferrules. Occasionally use a few drops of any reel oil or grease on the reel seat threads to keep it operating smoothly. Paraffin wax can also be used on the ferrules if needed to ensure a proper fit.
Do not use tape on your ferrules.
** FREE SHIPPING Direct from ECHO **
This item will be handled and shipped directly from Echo.